By: Brandon on Dec-18-20
Fire Suppression Hood System
Inspect & service extinguishing system every 6 mos. Article: 1:22.214.171.124
Clean hood and duct every 3 mos.
· Provide 36” clearance around electrical panels.
· Extension cords can’t be used as permanent wiring.
· Emergency lighting, Provide/Repair. Article: 1:14.13
· Remove obstructions and storage from exit ways. Article: 1:14.4.1
· Exit doors shall not be locked while occupied. Article: 1:126.96.36.199
· Exit signs shall be illuminated and maintained. Article 1:188.8.131.52
· Provide portable fire extinguishers. Article: 1:13.6.2
· Provide annual inspection for fire extinguishers.
· Mount Fire Extinguisher 6-60” above floor. Article: 10
· Provide required test for Fire alarm, Annually 1:184.108.40.206.4
· Provide required test for Sprinkler System. Article: 1:10.13.2
· Notification when fire protection out of service. Article: 1:13.1.8All News